Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"The Boy Who Likes Machines" Attacks

Again.

Remember the end of this post?

Well, before I forget this story, and it is no longer of any relevance or immediacy, I wanted to share it with you.

So, when my eldest was 3, I think, or maybe even earlier, at 19 months, we were in Brazil and in a moment when his grandparents needed to entertain him, they gave him their cell phone.

When they next looked at it, he had changed the language to an unknown language, probably Russian, with its Cyrillic alphabet. They were never able to change it back, right up until a few months ago when my parents finally got a new phone.

A few days ago, my boy was playing with his new obsession, the ipod touch and as it happens, he did it again! This time, we know for sure it's Japanese, and we haven't yet figured out how to change the language setting to English again. Good thing my BIL has an ipod touch too, so we'll probably be able to figure it out! (I just remembered that, which reminded me that I wanted to blog about this).

I'm sure this is the least that he may do, I just hope that his blunders don't get to cost us money anytime soon! :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deixa ele continuar mexendo, quem sabe assim ele acerta colocar pro inglês de novo =]