Sunday, November 16, 2008

Excited!/ Gender Gap

I'm excited about my online teaching, actually, and that makes me feel so relieved! I suspect that I will enjoy it greatly because I just love interacting with people online.

Interestingly enough, I have mostly women in my two classes of 20 students. One class has three guys, and the other only one! I am wondering whether this is a random thing or whether it has to do with the fact that this is a humanities/art class.

Anyway... I'm so into this right now that I'm late to post again. Oh well... at least I'm doing it, 27 minutes late or not! OK, more tomorrow...

P.S. I'm also excited (and a tad jealous) because a friend is going to have a baby girl!! She will be the cutest baby ever, I'm sure. ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea! Best of luck!