Sunday, November 02, 2008

Ooops!

I almost missed posting on the second day of the "all important" NaBloPoMo 08, but thanks for the ability of manipulating the time in Blogger, I can artificially conceal the fact that I'm 20 minutes late. But then, I dumbly reveal it in the post itself ;-)

Not that it matters because less than 10 people read this blog anyway (OK, I know maybe a bit more, thanks for hanging in there! :-)

So... I'm late and it's all Jon Stewart's fault! Because I fully intended to post after we got home from almost the whole day out (Longwood Gardens, eating out -- finally using a gift certificate that I got when I graduated, which reminds me that I never posted any photos of commencement, right? Yeah... I never really got to post all I wanted to post after May... Brazil trip, then, crazy busy home renovations, then, back to work unexpectedly. So, I'm still trying to catch up). See? These long sentences and digressions, that's probably what's discouraging any readership (just kidding again).

So, there you go, I've posted and now I've got to go (back to) to bed (yes, I got up to get this belated post out). I need to be at school 7:30 tomorrow.

No comments: