Monday, December 27, 2010

Un-Snowed

Lots of places in the Eastern Seaboard/ Northeastern U.S. had tons of snow yesterday and today while we had NONE! It even snowed in Atlanta!

Oh well... Maybe I should be thankful for that or something, but I do love snow, so I'm a bit disappointed. Maybe we'll get even at some later point this winter.

I am SO looking forward to temperatures in the 50s this coming weekend, though! It'll feel like summer, almost. ;-)

P.S. I just realized I only need four more posts to reach my posting goal for this year, but I have lots of them in the pipeline, some even written up already. So that means I'll be going ahead with the posting binge even though it's not technically necessary! ;-)

3 comments:

Anjali said...

Atlanta had a white Christmas for the first time in like 128 years!

Aliki2006 said...

I know--the snow totally missed DC, too, but Raleigh had 8 inches!

kate said...

I haven't talked to my family but the newspaper forecast for these days where they are calls for rain and above-freezing temps, so I guess they didn't get it either.

And I took your advice and joined FB! I looked for you but only found some women with your name who I don't think are you, and a few without profile pictures. Wanna friend me? I just sent an email to your blog address with my FB name.