Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in Review

I already summarized the most important events of 2010 in my previous post, but I guess there's more to say.

2010 was a splendid year. We needed it, after how awful 2009 was (it was not just the house woes that year, there were other issues at church and work that left me very depressed and about which I didn't blog much about).

K had three interviews in February -- none of which were easy to get to (for the first one he drove through thte worst blizzard in many years), then offers (for me too!). We sold the house and moved and at the same time we finished the really hard cyber-schooling year -- doing both was nearly impossible, but we survived somehow.

Then we had a very eventful summer, Atlanta, Canada (remember that I drove over 2 thousand miles on my own?), although I wasn't happy to spend so much time far from K.

It was a great relief to send the boys to school again and they really, really love their school!

There was the issue of the pending interview and offer that "marred" our first months here, but it wasn't that bad. We are getting settled and that feels wonderful!

What a relief!

1 comment:

Sam said...

It is a very nice and informative post. Really thanks for this type of post.
Gazebo in your Garden