Sunday, December 12, 2010

Productive Day/ Perfect Rug!

Today was a truly productive day, unfortunately it's past midnight and I still haven't written the final exam my students will be taking tomorrow at 10:30 am. So, yeah, not productive enough. Oh, well... I will get this done tonight somehow, I just want to write a quick post on the blog. All things considered, it's the smallest procrastination strategy I've used today! :)

In any case, today I did five loads of laundry, including the boys' sheets, put most of it away (the last load is drying) and I cleaned the boys' closet a little bit. We also did a most important holiday purchase which involved a frantic search in our over-crowded garage, but I'll blog about that tomorrow.

Here's the over-crowded garage and that, now I recall, was the second important reason why we need a bigger house (that's why I'd taken the photo! thinking of the post):

Last, but not least, I'm thrilled because tonight I went to show a rug to K online and I found the perfect rug for our living room! We'll buy tomorrow here. And now for a couple of (low resolution) photo of the rug (the link has better photos), before I can go prepare that pesky final exam. 
P.S. tomorrow I'm cooking dinner for my students. It should be fun!

No comments: