Sunday, November 21, 2010

May the Force Be with Me (& You :)

That's just a joke, that title...

It's just that my friend Wally has helped "initiate" me into Star Wars tonight. And he wants his name mentioned on the blog too!

Can you believe it that I'm 39 nine years old, I like to watch movies (though I've very rarely seen them in theaters), but I'd never seen any of the Star Wars films?

I have no good reason for that other than the fact that I decided to watch other things instead, but I always knew I'd watch them and, hopefully enjoy. I just finished the first one released (episode IV) and I can't wait to see the rest.

OK, I can't keep writing right now because I'm watching this "random"* film that was in my Netflix queue: Impromptu.


* not really random because I like films about literary figures. This one even has a lovely musician (ok, I don't know if he's lovely, but his music is), Chopin. Let's see how it is.

No comments: