Saturday, November 20, 2010

In Florida... catching up blog reading

Edited to add... this whole obligatory posting leads to empty posts like this one, but I still think NaBloPoMo is worth it/fun in spite of it.

The trip was really long and tiring, but we're here. phew!

We would have made it in 11 hours, were it not for hitting traffic in North Carolina. We were very upset about it, but there was nothing we could do. : (

I took a few naps and had to help K drive at the very end because he was nearly passing out because he was so exhausted.

OK, boring trip talk, right?

The weather is nice here (even more boring statement). My husband is upset because I'm blogging right now, so I will just post this and go back to the title activity after everyone is in bed. Addicted me.

I'll go talk to our friends, "live" a little. :-)

1 comment:

t1 Diabetes said...

at least you didn't fly! that could have been more stressing...Glad you're there safe. Enjoy!