Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Crazy Musings

I don't like the title & the what I wrote in the previous post too much -- although I do think those videos are interesting -- so, let me just share some crazy musings with you and move forward a bit.

K is upstairs & I'm in the living room downstairs, so we're chatting on Gmail. Ah!... modern life. :-p

I don't know if you remember that our first choice of place to move to was actually Florida, but it was. It turns out that there are four advertised positions in K's area in FL right now. (two of them are positions in the same school/dept). Isn't that crazy? K is lamenting the timing of this. I'm saying he could still apply, but it's a crazy idea, isn't it?

Oh well... Life is a curious thing sometimes. Nothing will come of this, most probably. I just don't know why in the world he had to go look this stuff up! Usually I simply don't check job postings. This year I did, and it was a bit sad to find a handful of positions that matched my qualifications pretty well (you have no idea how difficult that is).

In any case, yeah... crazy bad timing.

1 comment:

t1 Diabetes said...

If stay here at least you don't have to deal with oil spills and tornadoes/tropical storms...