Monday, November 30, 2009

Well, Apparently, I Did It!

NaBloPoMo is over and I'll be sad to see the frequency of new posts to read dramatically dwindle down , particularly in these first few days when people are still affected by the "hangover" from posting every day for a month! ;-)

I didn't like any of the badges offered by NaBloPoMo's site :-( and if I don't find one I like until I hit publish, this year I won't have one.

And I do want to publish this quickly because I'm watching a documentary on Joni Mitchell on Netflix before I put my account on hold. Gotta use as much of those 5 bucks as possible :-).

Yes, I will use tons of silly "emoticons" today, OK? :-P

Oh, I'll take a look at some of my fellow bloggers, maybe someone found a better badge. I have only 6 minutes! :-D Nah... no luck there.

OK, I've got to publish this. So, which one would you choose if you were me:












None, right? right?

Back to Joni Mitchell now.

No comments: