Monday, November 23, 2009

Going to Bed/ Two Weeks from Now

After two humongous posts last night I think we all deserve a break, no?

K is on a flight to Brazil right now and I've had a really long and stressful day with the boys here, so we're going to bed (yes, they're still awake. bad mother). Tomorrow night we take a ride with brother- and sister-in-law to Massachusetts to spend the Thanksgiving holiday saying good-bye to Grandma's house in the U.S. Three years were not quite enough, but we're thankful for what we had. Oh, and regarding that incensed rant, it turns out FIL's visa was denied only verbally, there was no stamp on his passport, so it's a smaller, less serious problem. My husband will be back on Friday and we're very happy about that.

I can't believe that precisely [edited from one to two] two weeks from now the boys and I will be boarding our flight to Brazil (after six long hours stuck at Dulles Intl Airport in the D.C. area...). The boys can't wait. I'd be more excited if traveling weren't so stressful. :-(

OK, we're going to bed, good night!

1 comment:

Rene said...

Just one week?! Wow, I didn't realize it was so soon! I know you have other friends, and family to visit, but when might we get to see you?