Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family Is Everything

At least when you're blessed with a wonderful one.

We're having a really good time together, eating, talking, entertaining the boys, shopping... Well, at least the ladies ;-).

We headed back to the outlet tonight and it was quite empty (very unlike yesterday), which was great. Of course the Black Friday deals were long over, but there were still some discounts to be had.

Seeing my mother-in-law's accumulating pile of stuff for her upcoming move is making me nervous and stressed out already for the preparations I need to do before we travel in only eight days. Sigh. Sorry, but right now I'm too tired to post anything. Oh, and I realized I forgot the cable to transfer our photos to the computer, so I can't even post any photos. :-(

More later then...

No comments: