Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Almost Ready to Leave

My brother-in-law will be here any minute and then we'll drive the Massachusetts together. Four little boys and three adults in a mini-van. It's our first trip together, so I don't know what to expect. We hope the boys will be tired and will fall asleep soon, but we never know!

If we hit traffic on the George Washington bridge in NY and beyond it won't be pretty... (they won't be sleeping by then anyway, I think). Well, wish us luck, I'll let you know how it goes. And now I need to go finish packing. Sigh.

And... drum roll... tomorrow we're planning to have one of the greatest and most expected family blogger meet ups in the history of this blog! There is a handful of other bloggers (like 3 or 4, list on another day) whose children are exactly the same age as mine and whom I've always wanted to meet and have our children play together too! I hope it all works out tomorrow and I just can't wait!

OK, back to packing.

P.S. Hubby arrived well in Brazil. Tomorrow he starts the concurso (job selection process for a tenure track appointment). He saw our cute nephew (click -- super cute photo!), and I'm jealous, but we'll soon be able to see him too.

No comments: