Wednesday, September 04, 2013

It is Impossible to Take a Bad Photo of Lotus Flowers (and foxes! ;-)

Maybe I had seen lotus flowers before last August in the Montreal Botanical Gardens, but I sure don't remember it. And I think I would have remembered because I was absolutely was entranced by them!
(and by the beautiful foxes lounging close to them in the Chinese Imperial Garden)

So I switched to my zoom lens and a few minutes later I had to bear the wrath of my husband for "taking so long" to photograph flowers. Sigh...

It turns out I didn't take enough photos. They are beautiful, but I wish I had more.

Without further ado... a selection of my photographs of lotus flowers (with bonus fox!):




1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh, they are beautiful!! I'm glad you put the fox in there, too. :)