Sunday, March 25, 2007

What Kind of Flower I Am

I saw this at sandy cove trail.

I decided to post it mainly because I truly enjoyed taking the quiz. It was long (e.g. I hate those quizzes with just 5 questions), the questions were enjoyable to think about and answer and the results fairly interesting. Oh, yes, and for almost every question there was the answer I would have given if it were not a multiple choice quiz. That's not generally the case with most of these internet quizzes.



I am a
Daffodil


What Flower
Are You?


"You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard."
Daffodils are definitely not one of my favorite flowers although I love to see them since they're one of the first to show up in Spring, but I guess the description is not that far from who I am. It's just kind of strange that they would have such a short and superficial description with so many questions!!

Hey, what is it that you're saying? That I'm over analyzing things?

Who, me? Oh, come on... I'm not like that? ;)

Does it look like I'm writing a dissertation? :)

5 comments:

Keiko said...

Oi Lilian!

Pa não dá pra comentar o post anterior? Que lugar mais lindo de praia, é perto da sua casa?
Vontade de praia!!!!

Boa semana, bjinho,
Keiko

Vera said...

Olá, eu também aproveito para comentar o post anterior ... que fotos bonitas !
e gostei de conhecer o seu blog !

zabrina said...

Hey Lilian, you got it! You are the winner!!!!\
Daffodils are nice, I like them!

Laura said...

I found the Quiz interesting and I did it. I'm Cannas.

Here is another interesting quiz for you to do "Visual DNA" - http://soleflor-en.blogspot.com/2007/03/my-visual-dna.html

Andromeda Jazmon said...

I knew you would be a beautiful, cheerful flower like the daffodil!