Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Long Day

This is going to be a looong day. I can't stop thinking about how the interview is going.
I'm not thinking, though, about what can happen, about him getting the job. These feelings are gone now, however. They've been replaced by peaceful and calm feelings. Whatever happens, happens. And we're fine with it. "Plan C" (another postdoc) has already been discussed and will be implemented if needed. He may even fly for California for an interview at the "small religious private university."

I'll keep you posted. K should call me later today and he's flying back this evening as well. We'll be fine. Thanks for all your support, it means a lot to us.

6 comments:

Keiko said...

na torcida...

ArticulateDad said...

Anticipation, hope, contentment, resolve. You've got all that you need. Good luck with it. I'll be here either way.

Gabriella said...

hope everything turns out how you would like!! lots of luck and well wishes.

Aliki2006 said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed...

Alice said...

GOOD LUCK, Lilian!!!! All the best! You have the right attitude!!

Lauren D. McKinney said...

Hope it goes well!