Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 - Year in Review 1 - Firsts!

"Firsts" of 2014 (edited on Jan 3, 2015):

This year was my/our first...

... conference "blogger meet-up" with M!

... Thanksgiving without brother-in-law K3 & family in 11 years.

... series of major holidays all by ourselves: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Eve.  (I'm kinda of sad/depressed about this one!).

... time doing therapy and being diagnosed with ADHD.

... time polishing my toenails bright colors (I still need to upload a photo of the coral ones, and in my year in photos there's one of the Brazilian flags & national colors -- scroll down to June). ;-)

... time away from Kelvin for almost a week when he went on his bell choir trip.

I'm sure there's more, but I have to go cook and will try to come edit later (last 2 items added on 1/3). 

No comments: