Monday, December 15, 2014

One University Down, Another One to Go!

I have submitted the grades for U#1, on time this semester! Last semester I was so embarrassed to have to hand-deliver my grades to the registrar because I'd missed the deadlines, so this time I paid close attention to the deadline.

I don't know if my husband will make it on time, though! :-) He decided not to stay up very late last night and went to bed around midnight, so now he's still adding up his students' final exam grades and he still needs to put them online and calculate the final grade.

I can't really help him because I have my own pile of grading to tackle: all the final exam grading for U#2 which I obviously haven't started yet. Sigh...

All right, I shouldn't be blogging, I should just be grading! It's fun to take a break, though.

No comments: