Tuesday, December 23, 2014

In the end, it's pretty rewarding to make some progress...

... on the translation project. I shouldn't be so upset about working and having (to) work. I should be thankful.

It's so hard to get started, however, with so many distractions, so many fun things to do at home. Sigh... And also because there are so many other important things to do. More sighing...

In any case, I was supposed to go to town to do some shopping for food for tomorrow and a few last minute things, but I'm working a bit and I'm surprised it's not that bad. ;-)

I still want to go to town, but maybe I should work a bit longer. I do have to bake some "naan bread pizzas" to my boys soon, I know they'll be hungry in no time!

1 comment:

What Now? said...

I'm not surprised that it's hard to make yourself work on the translation project. I wouldn't do well in a job that had me work mostly at home; I need other people expecting me to show up somewhere at a certain time. Certainly my job involves lots of work at home, but it supplements the work I do at school; anything I had to do entirely at home and with no built-in community of fellow workers would be really hard!