Monday, January 24, 2011

Take a Look:


I love this breakfast nook in the kitchen. Since there's a bay window in the living room and this, I call it the house's "bay area" (since it's not really a window). And I think that the brick patio in the backyard (I! love! brick! patios!) is just so lovely! (not to mention all the mature trees).
Those who read the previous post know what these photos here mean. We're excited, but oh, so rational and grounded. That's what past experience does to you... it takes the sparkle out of life sometimes. I'm sure it will be fun when mid-April comes around & we have the keys to go in, though! And I can't wait to plant tons of flowers. :)

7 comments:

Oonie said...

Oh, congratulations! Lovely indeed. Enjoy!

Anjali said...

That backyard is to die for!

Fingers crossed!

kate said...

Very nice!!!! Congratulations!!!

ArticulateDad said...

Congrats! New chapters to write.

Leslie M-B said...

Yay! Congratulations. It looks lovely.

Aliki2006 said...

That breakfast nook is lovely! Hooray! Fingers crossed big time for you...

Anonymous said...

Looks so great, congratulations! Can't wait to see more photos :-)