Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011 Will Be the Year...

... in which the most unanticipated event of my life so far happens (listen, I anticipate EVERYTHING in my life, folks, everything! This is who I am and have always been, so feeling this way is big, in a bad way): I turn 40 years old :( :( :(  :P

... in which my youngest son will lose his first teeth (he's turning 7) and his baby smile will begin to change forever. :(

... in which K's family will finally be reunited again (since January 1st 2007) -- parents, all four sons, four daughters-in-law and seven grandchildren (perhaps even the two grandmothers!). We're going to meet in Florida for Christmas & New Year's.

I wonder what else this new year will bring that I cannot even imagine. I hope only good things happen! And if there are bad things, that we can find the strength to bear them.

No comments: