Saturday, September 13, 2008

Photos Tonight or Tomorrow

I'm still up, at 2:50 in the morning, but I'm not here posting any pictures, sorry. I was reading a dear online friend's archives, since she's going to start a new blog and close the old one.

I will get to post the house improvement photos eventually. I even took several new ones today (read, yesterday).

And nobody reads blogs on weekends anyway (just me, hopeless addict that I am), so I think you won't complain, will you?

P.S. I'm still up because I "napped" for around two hours when we put the boys to bed earlier tonight (or last night). K has a tradition that he implemented last year -- every Friday night the boys can fall asleep with him in our bed. I hardly ever join them, but tonight I did, for the delight of my firstborn who's always asking whether I'm going to put them to bed, or (if it's Friday) whether I can join them. The last thing he said before sleeping was that this was the first time I did that. You know, I think spending all day with the boys because of the school teaching thing is having a positive effect on me -- I'm feeling closer to them.

No comments: