Friday, September 26, 2008

He's Having Visions :-)

So, I just talked to K on the phone for the second time (he first called me right after 3 pm when he was taken to his room and was coming off the anesthesia) and he told me this annecdote. When he was waking up, the nurse kept talking to him, asking him questions. She asked where he was, what he was doing there, and then, who the president was.

His answer? 

Barack Obama.

She had a good laugh, but I'm hoping that he actually had a vision forecasting the future. :-)

As for him, he saw that as a sign that he was really in good spirits, peaceful and optimistic. I'm trying to find a way to be able to go visit him. I need someone to stay with the boys for a bit, and the friends I'm calling are not answering their phones...

3 comments:

Prisca said...

Ha! Perhaps K is an oracle. :)

kate said...

I love it! Let's hope he's right...

I'm glad everything went well.

Keiko said...

Eita Lilian, que bom que tudo parece bem. Andei uns dias totalmente absorvida com schoparhsip applications (ainda estou. Tomara que K volte logo e tudo fique bem.

beijinho,
Keiko