Wednesday, July 02, 2014

The World Cup, NPR & Facebook

I was thrilled to see that the U.S.'s World Cup game yesterday was all over NPR this morning!

I haven't been blogging much, but I've been extremely active on Facebook (which I otherwise don't like) during World Cup games & I'm having a blast!!! 

There's nothing like real-time interactions with far away friends to help me not to be so nervous during Brazil's games and to have fun during the other ones!

And because I truly enjoy soccer, it's a delight to be interacting with friends who are also fans! Every four years I fully enjoy  a month of soccer frenzy and this year it's better because the TV shows beautiful images of my country, a win-win situation!! 

OK, let's hope Brazil doesn't get eliminated (like the US) on Friday!

No comments: