Friday, February 17, 2012

Editing as I re-read old posts

I began systematically reading my archives last night, starting with May and then June 2008, and I realized that there are typos and errors in those old posts, so I will being to do some proof-reading and editing. I think the typos were from before the time when browsers had automatic spelling correction (I like that so much, it keeps my writing much cleaner!).

In any case, I don't know if editing old posts shows up in peoples' feeds of my blog, so I wanted to give you fair warning before I do "republish" edited old posts, OK?

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

BrightenedBoy said...

I read through my own archives regularly. Sometimes it makes me feel a bit narcissistic, but I love seeing what I was doing a year, two years, or three years ago.