Friday, November 08, 2013

6:01 am

That's when my eyes popped open this morning (I got up to look at the alarm clock next to my husband) -- I hate this "automatic waking" time! :(

Thankfully I was able to go back to sleep (and have some very interesting dreams about my family looking at the Alps and being close to my birth-place while we were visiting Europe -- big real dream of mine)! I did get up briefly to brush my teeth, 'cause I fell asleep on my clothes yesterday AGAIN (like last Friday)!

But I went to bed relatively early, before midnight for sure, I think it must have been 11:30.

In any case, I think yesterday I couldn't go back to sleep because I was stressed out thinking of my work and that meeting and all the grading I still have to do and on which I am SOOOO behind. In addition, one of my cats (Lepton) hadn't come into the garage the night before, so I also wanted to go call him so he would come in.

I ended up going outside in my robe and pulling the dead tomato plants from my garden bed in the backyard and also pulling the tomato cages. It was pretty therapeutic. And I wasn't late because of it -- I need to leave before 8 am on Tu/Th so I'm not late for my 9:30 am class.

Today I'm taking the boys to U#2 with me. I hope we'll have a good time. I only teach two 50 min. classes, so they stay with me and maybe even speak Portuguese to my students.

Later we'll walk around the campus, eat somewhere and go to a couple of model train stores that they say that town has. We'll end the day by stopping at TJ's and driving back home, maybe stopping at the library if we have time? (maybe not)

P.S. and to be blogging in the morning before work! So decadent! hahaha! There's nothing like being well-rested, is there?

No comments: