Sunday, November 10, 2013

Grading Day & Fallen Leaves...

I FINALLY am grading and starting to make a small dent in my huge backlog of overdue papers, compositions and tests.

Sigh...

It does feel good to be working and getting things accomplished, but I wish so much I could be outside planting some bulbs while K & little L rake, blow & vacuum leaves...

I don't think last year I blogged about cleaning leaves, but it was a very prominent topic in this blog back in 2007-2009 when we lived in a house with huge trees & huge mountains of leaves. I will try to link to some of those posts:

Oct 2007 - leaves and job angst

Dec. 07 - "chewing" my scarf  ;-)

Feb. 2008 - (photos) Piles of leaves (wow, I only cleaned them in February? crazy!)

Nov. 2008 - raking in the moonlight (no photo)

And I hope to be back with some photos later... I'm actually surprised at how FEW posts about leaves I've written over the years, given that I always take photos intending to blog them.

Yeah, I've long given up sharing photos here, haven't I? Sigh...

No comments: