Sunday, November 03, 2013

NaBloPoMo On My Own Terms

I still want to write 30+ posts in November this year, but I will do it on my own terms, that is, I won't force myself to post everyday.

I missed posting on Friday because I was just SOOOOO exhausted that I fell asleep on the couch with my youngest son around 9:30 pm (while my husband and eldest were playing piano). Poor K carried me to bed where I woke up 6:30 am on Saturday morning still wearing my Friday clothes. I got up, changed, brushed my teeth and went back to sleep for a couple more hours. Bliss!

(that's why I wasn't sleepy last night)

I will try to blog more from my phone, though, and that may help me to post more often (I did write last night's quick post on my phone).

I just noticed that I had a dedicated NaBloPoMo label for  for every year from 2007-11, I just didn't create a tag last year & I won't this year either (I just created a plain label without a year, but I don't know if I'll label posts).

OK, boring meta-blogging, I need to move on. ;-)

I can't wait to read daily posts from other blogging friends who have decided to blog more often this month, YAY!!

No comments: