Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nothing Like a Day After the Other!

We were all very frustrated yesterday, but today was much better!

Kelv had a GREAT time in his field trip as we knew he would and came home in good spirits.*

My in-laws changed their reservation to an earlier flight and will probably be able to make it to the Thanksgiving Banquet. 

We still don't know what the problem with the car is, but it was towed (for 50 bucks) to our mechanic. Keep your fingers crossed it won't be a truly expensive repair! In any case, K was oh, soooo thankful that the car broke last night instead of breaking during the field trip. PHEW!

In addition today was a good day in other ways, but I'll save that for the next post (I need to get caught up with NaBloPoMo &  my goal of posting more than last year!).

* He's been a moody guy from babyhood, prone to saying extreme things that go from "today was the best day ever! This is the best food ever!" to "my day was horrible, this completely spoiled everything, etc..." I'm deathly afraid of what hormones will do to him and his moods in a year or two!! :(

No comments: