Monday, November 12, 2007

Little Brothers and Cousin Tumbling -- Video Blogging

NaBloPoMo (or GloBloPoMo, whatever you prefer -- I like the Global alternative since I'm not a "national" of this country ;) is a good opportunity for trying out alternative kinds of blogging, so I'm posting videos again (this was the first time), I don't know if the new blogger video thingy will work... maybe not.

I filmed these with my photo camera on Saturday night at the Fall Night at Kelvin's school. There was a gymnastics presentation by the students which was really cute, but I prefer to share the more spontaneous games of my sons and their cousin.

Tumbling cousins in action. At the end, Kelvin, all possessive of his school says that they (his brother and cousin) can't do it "Não pode, não pode" he says, and I respond, "Yes, they can" ("Pode sim") :


In the next one you can see the bossy brother in action before all three boys tumble several times (I say in the beginning "Let him go, let him go" and "Go, go, go" ("Deixa ele ir, deixa ele ir" "Vai, vai"):

3 comments:

Rene said...

Ha! Too cute. I especially loved the "bossy brother" trying to keep everyone back, and the little cousin getting stuck half-way through his back roll.

Sarah Sometimes said...

So cute! And nice to hear your voice, and the words in Portuguese....

Anonymous said...

Lilibeth, como estão as coisas? Novidades about K`s job? Estamos orando! Foi realmente muito bom o nosso encontro instantâneo. A livraria cultura foi a sobremesa perfeita. Beijos!