Sunday, November 25, 2007

Credit Where Credit Is Due

I'm glad you enjoyed the Thanksgiving photos, but I wanted to let you know that I didn't decorate the table and counter -- my sister-in-law did. She does a wonderful job decorating tables, decorating for children's parties, etc. I've already posted about this before (kid's parties here - seven post with many photos -- some of which are my own decorations ;).

I did make the cranberry bread, though, and the crust-less squash maple 'pie,' cranberry sauce from scratch, helped prepared the other dishes and did put all the food on the table. :)

But I don't want to take credit for the "beautiful and bountiful" decorations. O, mine would be just cluttered too, believe me! ;)

2 comments:

Suzanne Barron-Hauwaert said...

Hi Lilian,

I am looking for bilingual families for mini case-studies for a new book on Siblings & Bilingualism. I love your blog! Your family is fascinating!

You can read about the project at my blog: bilingsiblings@blogspot.com

or email me: bilingsiblings@yahoo.com

Thanks,hope to hear from you soon..

Suzanne Barron-Hauwaert

Vera said...

cara Lilian, obrigada pelas suas visitas. Tenho de voltar aqui com mais tempo !... mas queria só dizer-lhe que já não tenho no meu blog o post das nominações blog com tomates (era um post extra, sem data) mas como eu a nomeei pode encontrar o seu link em blogcomtomates.blogspot.com
beijos