Sunday, January 14, 2007

Thanks for Delurking! Anyone Else?

I know that the week is over, but I found a picture I like better, and decided to continue inviting any lurkers to de-lurk. Question -- how did you find me? Some already answered, but I was wondering about the others.

Thanks to and Swissmiss, Suzanne, Kateri (I don't think you'd qualify as a lurker, but it's great to know you're reading, since I have very few readers), and Heather* for being brave and delurking. I feel delighted to have you as readers!

I'll be back later with VERY good news. A dear friend had a baby on Friday and we're going to visit and meet the new baby girl right now, so I can't write more -- I love newborns, yay!

*Heather, I'm so forgetful that I had to look for your previous comment and my email -- and I see that you already answered the question above. Email me back when you have time!

2 comments:

Aliki2006 said...

Oh, a new baby! Those are the best :)

Hao Bao Bao said...

Did I already respond to the question about how I found your blog? Because I really can't remember myself. Maybe it was through a comment on one of the KLB blogs. I'm sure "mama(e)" must have caught my attention--you don't see the Portuguese language references all that often in my blogging world!