Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Photos from Brazil - I (Flowers)

A while ago (last November) cloudscome asked me if I could post any photos from Brazil in the blog and it took me this long to finally getting around to it. I'm going to make it a series, since I have way too many. I'm starting with some flower photos that my husband and I took in December 03- January 04. The first one is a photo of my aunt's neighbor's front yard, in the city of São Paulo. The second one is from the tree right in front of my parents' house. The remaining photos were taken here -- an ecological park at a beach town in Southern Brazil. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Left-handed Trees... said...

These shots are just gorgeous...thank you for sharing them. Beautiful!
--D.--

Juliet said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful! Thank you for thank glimpse of Brazil.

grumpyABDadjunct said...

Beautiful! And just what I needed to brighten my spirits on a cold and snowy morning.

Aliki2006 said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them...

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Wow these are so gorgeous! I want to go to Brazil!