Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Indecision R Us

You know, I'm just going crazy with my stupid "indecision" here and then I remembered!! I'm the QUEEN, the "Goddess" of Indecision!! How had I forgotten that? So... instead of writing another stupid and boring angst-ridden post, I'll just go humorous and link to this, very old 2008?? (wow, has it been 4 years since I finished my stupid useless phd?)

I have new readers now who won't have read that... my very first "Issues or cheap therapy" post (I was supposed to have posted tons of them, but I think there are only 13 of them (14 with this one) -- I thought there were less).

In any case, I'll go and re-read it now. I need some comic relief. Not that the post is comic in itself, I wish I could be a funnier, wittier person, but my indecisiveness is truly ridiculous, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Shedding Khawatir said...

I'm totally like that too with indecision, especially about really trivial things.