Friday, October 16, 2009

Vote for Dawn!

One of my all time favorite bloggers Dawn, of this woman's work was nominated and became a finalist of the Best Adoption Blog category of the Mommy Blogs award over at the bump. If you want to know more about her, Dawn has (impressively, for me) synthesized her experience of over five years in her Our Adoption Story post. And, even if you don't know her blog, please vote (over and over again) over here!

I started reading her blog five years ago and I've learned just so much about adoption and also blogging. Dawn is so open and writes so well, I really want to be here when I grow up (just kidding, we're nearly the same age. What I really want is to meet her face to face one day!!!).

If you need a few more reasons to vote for her, check out Jenna's great post, brilliantly (if idealistically ;-) titled A Vote for Dawn is a Vote for Change (Jenna's the one who nominated Dawn for this award).

Gotta go now... I hope you saw my earlier post on Where the Wild Things Are.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thanks Lilian!!! We have been virtual friends for a long time, eh? And really we don't live all that far from each other!!