Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What's up with that, Wordpress?

I hate it when I want to write a quick follow up comment with a correction and Wordpress tells me "You are writing comments too fast, slow down"

BLAH. I finally, on my third time, was able to post the comment, but that is surely annoying. It suggests that the blogging platform is not as fast and good as it should be.

You know, no wonder with the efficiency we encounter most everywhere online and which we've grown accustomed to (I've never encountered that problem on blogger, for example), it must be horribly frustrating not to be able to access the Affordable Care Act website. I wish the best of luck to the government as they try to fix their website! And good thing I don't need to use it, or I'd be really mad! ;-)

No comments: