Thursday, October 17, 2013

Last Day as a (Temporary) Single Parent

I'm exhausted! Good thing K is arriving tonight at 11:30 pm, 'cause I can't live without him, seriously! 

The house is pretty messy (he does most of the tidying up), except for the boys' room. Two days ago the boys put away all their clean laundry -- I was super productive on Tuesday and did two loads, in addition to the one from last Friday.

Our bedroom and the living room are pretty messy (and the kitchen is under control, but needs some work).

OH NO!! It just started raining really hard! :(

I'm afraid that his second flight to our local small airport may be cancelled!! :(

I'll go back to cleaning the living room now and I'll keep you updated. Oh, I'll check his flight first.

Update: So far airline says flight is on schedule. Let's see!


No comments: