Friday, October 04, 2013

Nine Papers to Grade & Weekend Plans

This is all I have this weekend, but I will be SO INCREDIBLY BUSY that I probably won't get anything done. :(  But I NEED to return those papers graded by Tuesday morning. So I'm blogging about it to see if it'll help me to actually get them done.

Meanwhile... I went on a blogging binge last night and wrote note one, but three posts! ;-)

Weekend plans:

  • friends & their children and his parents come tomorrow to spend less than 24h with us.
  • On Saturday night I need to cook and prepare food for the dinner I'm offering all mine and my colleague's students (over 50) on Sunday.
  • Make sure I have everything packed in the car and leave for U#2 at 12 pm on Sunday.
  • Cook for 50+ people (with some students helping) and have the dinner. Rice, beans, Moqueca, fried cassava, "farofa" (even Martha Stewart has a recipe! ;-), passion fruit mousse and juice, guaraná, pineapple mint juice.  Maybe a few other things.
  • Drive back home, possibly late, because K has to leave super early on Monday for Washington D.C.  :(
And today I have to prepare for all that, make sure all the shopping is done (including several pounds of frozen fish and vegetables, sigh...). 

No comments: