Tuesday, October 01, 2013

The Longest Day

Tuesdays are the longest days for me, but I don't mind them too much, especially because the day begins and ends with enjoyable activities, namely: going to the farmer's market & a yoga class.

I have to get up and leave extra-early (7:40, ideally 7:30 am) to go to the farmer's market because I teach a class at 9:30 am. As you may remember, I teach until 1pm at U#2 and then I drive back to U#1 and teach from 2:30 to 5:15. Then I go to yoga.

I know, exhausting! Oh, yeah, and I eat both breakfast & lunch in the car -- generally just a slice or two of multi-grain bread and fruit. Today I brought a few othe things such as trail mix and grissini (Italian breadsticks). And I had a yummy and authentic Salvadorian veggie & cheese pupusa from the farmer's market for breakfast! (three weeks ago I actually saved it for lunch!).

All right, I had more to say, but I need to eat something before bed (and try to grade some tests too... sigh. New ones from today, it never ever ends!!!).

No comments: