Monday, September 23, 2013

83 posts

Another meta-blogging post from the blogger who loves to talk/think/write about blogging. ;-)

I'm just writing this to debate (with myself) whether I should try to write 83 more posts in order to pass last year's count of 247 posts...

The thing is, I try to avoid to set myself up for failure at all costs!

(except in the case of the 365 project blog thingy, I never managed to do it, but I do have my own reasons, including wanting to share too many photos & being perfectionist in this respect).

It's part and parcel of being a realist or, as some would prefer, a "realistic pessimist."

I am planning to write every single day in November again, so that would be 30 posts... then there's all of October and December. I am hoping that we have internet access in "paradise"-- the Brazilian version (photos at the end of that post), or else it'll be sad not to blog the end of the year, but I think we will.

OK, let's continue with the math, after those 30 posts I'd still have to write 53 more!! Wow, that's a lot.

As in past years I guess I'll just blog as often as I can deliberately from now on and there's a good chance that I'll reach this "silly" goal of mine!

I was going to post a pretty photo to offset the boring meta-post, but... I haven't been taking ANY photos lately and I don't have any recent pretty flower photos. :-( I will have to rectify that ASAP!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You don't have recent flower photos? That doesn't even sound like you!!