Friday, September 06, 2013

2013's Only Blogger-Meet-Up

No summer is complete without a blogger meet-up, right?

Well... It took me literally months (ok, one month!) to blog about it, but I did have a lovely-but-way-too-short meet-up with blogger (or almost former blogger) Sarah Sometimes!!!

We didn't take a photo, (we could have, but I was thinking I wouldn't have posted it anyway, so why bother! ;-) but coincidentally we were both wearing black & white skirts & black blouses (not 100% about her blouse, but I think so).

And we talked about our lives, families, and work, her move upstate, and about Jo(e) & her family and her canoeing trip. We had a simple kid-food picnic sitting at a bench in a park and I wish we'd had more time!

K said that we're not going back to that city again, but maybe we can meet again somewhere close by (together with Jo(e)? That'd be nice!).

I drove by very closely to where several other blogging (or former blogging) friends  live, but I didn't have a lot of time, so I decided not to contact them.  Oh, and of course I was where she lives and I was all... oh, I hope I could talk to her!

Blogger-meet-up wish for next year: meeting Jamie & family. Maybe we'll go to your neck of the woods, friend! Oh, and B*, I want to meet her!!