Saturday, September 07, 2013

from Chattanooga, TN

We're in Chattanooga, TN for a (church related) conference and thanks to some friends that we have 30 minutes outside of the city and who agreed to have our sons for the day today K & I are enjoying the conference on our own. Last night the boys just stayed in the hotel room while we were downstairs listening to the talks and tomorrow morning we'll do the same.

Just thought I'd let you know what we've been up to this weekend. I didn't take any photos yet. Maybe tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am super bummed I didn't check your blog while we were on a homeschooling field trip. We were in Chattanooga at the same time you were (doing Lookout Mountain stuff). We loved Chattanooga, cannot wait to get back there. :)

chicagomama