Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ooops, I Did it Again!

This post was supposed to be titled "My One Day Vacation" but... no, it was not to be... :(

This will be instead the "driving back and forth for several hours four days in a row"* kind of "vacation!" :P

All because I simply did it again three months later. I forgot the boys' bags at home. Sigh... At least I had their toothbrushes this time. ;)

I'm trying to think positively, though, because we were only 1h40mins away from home at a camp where my in-laws are spending the week, and I had forgotten other things too. Moreover, the boys also want their bicycles.

Too bad that driving halfway down I remember that a friend was supposed to drive from here to there today and could have taken the stuff, but then I was already returning home... sigh again. The good thing is that now I am wondering if her husband could possibly give K a ride on Friday (or Saturday?). That way we could change our plans. But she probably won't call me back before I need to leave (I left a message on her voice-mail & they don't have a home number). I know, I can't remain positive for very long, can I!

All right. My younger son needs his swim clothes by 2:30 pm, so I better hurry and collect everything I need to take them so I can eat a quick lunch and leave.

* I drove the boys yesterday, came back home and have to return today with their stuff, then the original plan was to drive back home tomorrow, have a date with my husband and on Friday drive back up with him.

No comments: