Friday, June 28, 2013

Thanks to My Wonderful Husband

K doesn't read this blog (which is perfectly fine with me), but I would still like to thank him publicly for making yesterday's parking lot accident be nearly 100% painless for me.

But before I forget to link to it, I just wanted to remind you of what, until yesterday, had been my only car accident incident. In 2008 I backed up our old minivan (the car I was driving yesterday) into our practically brand new Mazda 3. :(

We ended up not using our insurance and had a friend fix the car for us, which took a long time. Yesterday, K told the lady who was driving the car and who called him, that he wanted to pay for the repair, but the lady's husband decided he wanted us to use our insurance companies.

So their insurance company contacted my husband and he called ours and that was that. It's possible that our premium will increase because of this, but at least it wasn't very troublesome. By the time I got home K had made the necessary phone calls and we were basically all set.

Thank you so much baby!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh, how wonderful of him! So nice to have a great husband, isn't it?