Saturday, June 21, 2008

Negative

That was the result of the blood test and I feel a bit, well... I don't know, sad because I spent so much money on that -- BUT, I am glad and relieved (for now at least), that apparently he does not have the bacteria. I know there can be false negatives, but the tick that was on him may not be one of the carriers after all -- I haven't had the time to go to Dr. Google to check...

We're enjoying our time here and I wish I had the time to post some pictures, but I have to get the boys to bed because it's almost 11 pm here. Hopefully I'll have more time tomorrow (I doubt it, but I can still hope, can't I? I took several pictures for the blog, I always do. The hard thing is getting around to posting them :-(.

6 comments:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

Glad things are looking good (at least for now), and I can't wait to see all your pictures.

Sarah Sometimes said...

Good news about Kelvin! And, as a colleague of mine said recently after hearing my story of paying $300 to a locksmith to get into my apartment and then finding the keys the next day, sometimes we just have to pay money to the universe!

Anonymous said...

Thank God for this good news. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures too.

Dawn said...

I'm so glad to hear the test was negative!! Now do you have a metaphoric tension headache? Like when you're so worried but just dealing and then the worry goes away so THEN you get the awful headache?

Libby said...

Oh, good news about the test! Yes, it's frustrating to spend all that money for "nothing," but then again it's peace of mind...

M said...

I'm so glad it's negative, and I know it's frustrating to have been an "overreactor" and spent the money when it turns out you may not have needed to. But considering the disease, it is better to know, I think.