to mitigate this month's lack of posting ;-) together with the three posts I wrote on April 30 (scroll down to see them ;-)
(oh yeah, I went to bed early and couldn't post this one before the month ended!)
- I read a book! For pleasure! That felt so deliciously decadent. :-) A book I had purchased back in 1997 (year of publication) and about which I still want to blog (it's a biography of Jane Austen!).
- I watched my kids perform at their piano recital and do wonderfully well after having practiced many hours in the previous month! (and then we headed to my husband's departmental picnic)
- I helped in a Wedding Shower (and blogged about it);
- I was delighted to finally be able to go to the Farmer's Market again (it started its mid-week season in addition to Saturdays, when I don't go) even though they didn't have a whole lot for sale. Now I can eat delicious & authentic (veggie) Salvadorian pupusas every week! YAY!
- Hit my head really had with the car door while carrying 5 bags in a hurry (painful! forehead scarred for life!):
- I enjoyed flowers in public spaces:
and at home (hopefully I'll blog those photos later from my Nikon, not the iphone).
- We started an alternative "home church."
- and I missed my eldest son (blogging some other time about that too).
And of course I worked and did chores and took care of the kids, etc, etc...