Thursday, April 07, 2011

They're here...

My parents and my brother's parents-in-law arrived in the U.S. yesterday morning.

They are in Philadelphia at the moment, shopping (my brother's in-laws), sightseeing a little bit, and shopping some more (ah... you have no idea how those Brazilians shop in this country... it's a sight to behold, it's obsessive & compulsive, to say the least... sigh).

By the end of next week they'll be here (and we might even see them for a few minutes because we're headed for PA again tomorrow). It'll be nice to have them back, particularly because of the upcoming move! ;)
(I'm totally in denial about that, lemme tell ya).

One more post in today's line up, OK?

1 comment:

Rene said...

It's not just the Brazilians. I shop like a mad woman when I go back to the States now, too.

Living abroad really makes me appreciate the quality and quantity of cheap goods there. God bless America.