Friday, April 29, 2011

Blogging from Home (& All Mine #2)

We've been online since Wednesday evening (thankfully!) in the new house, but the last two days were extremely busy, so I didn't have the time nor the energy to blog. Now that I have the energy now, but I just have to kick the inertia and do it (I only slept for about 4.5 hours because I got up at 5 to watch the royal wedding live). I know, silly... but I enjoyed it. Maybe I'll say more about that later.

For now, I'm happy to have the internet and the home in the same place! ;)

More later... In the meantime, another photo of the "All Mine!"  series:

I had always wanted to have bleeding hearts in my garden and now... I DO!! I'm thrilled and thankful for the old owners (before the previous ones, probably).

4 comments:

kate said...

Gorgeous!

Anjali said...

What an unusual plant! I don't think I've ever seen those before!

Congrats again! Welcome home!

Zee said...

Nice to hear you are well and enjoying the new home! These are pretty flowers, indeed!

christina said...

So pretty! Bleeding hearts are my favourite. We just got back from vacation and the eight bleeding heart plants in our garden had just exploded and taken over everything. They keep getting bigger and better every year.

I need to catch up on all your posts - looks like you are really settling into your new home.