Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mine! Or... Dream(s) Come True

Long time readers will recall that back in 2007, when my husband got the "dream [pharma] job" that became the most disastrous job/thing that ever happened to us (good thing everything worked out just fine in the end) we chose a house to buy and then had to simply give it up because K's visa process was dragging on.

I was very disappointed, particularly because of the beautiful tree & flowers in front of the house. I documented my disappointment here. Then, I mentioned this post again when we were looking for a house and dreamed of having a tree with those beautiful pink flowers (can't find the post right now. Will come back and link if I find it).

Well... I don't know if it's the same tree (and it totally doesn't matter), but it's all mine (or, ours)!!!
Isn't that just awesome?  I can't believe how blessed we are. 
And that's not all, but I'll write more about the garden, the flowers, etc. in future posts. I'm REALLY tired, the moving went well, it's not 100% done yet, but it will soon be. I just hope to get through this week and next week (last week of the semester & finals), then it will be all OK and I will be able to truly enjoy the house.

4 comments:

Oonie said...

Oh, that's just thrilling! I am a sucker for a pink tree. But it really does seem like the universe saying, See? It's all going according to plan. Enjoy! (The paint looks good too--and I have to laugh--my verification word is "redynop" so even the blog is seeing red, so to speak!)

t1 Diabetes said...

Nossa, passei uns dias sem ler blog e voce fechou o negocio! Parabens!!! Que voces sejam muito felizes na nova casa. Abracos grandes!!!!
(vou esperar mais posts nesse assunto)

kate said...

How wonderful! So glad everything is falling into place!

Anjali said...

Congratulations! It's beautiful.