Thursday, April 21, 2011

Homeowners.4 in 25 Minutes!

That's how long our closing took, definitely a record time! We were out of there by 9:30 and I'm going to have some time to prepare for class. Too bad I'd rather be preparing walls for painting right now... :(

Take a look at this wall color:
It's a nice color, but very bright and it's not "us" at all! So we'll be painting the dining room a dark brown color (from this zero VOC brand) called "Cloak & Dagger" -- I really like this quirky "literary" name. ;) We're starting tonight. Photos forthcoming.

Well, I'm sure glad this will be my last "House Hunting" labeled post for a long time! Phew! Now on to moving (I'm not excited about the moving part, only about the painting and decorating! ;)

2 comments:

eni botelho said...

Acho que adoraría importar essas cores à minha casa atual.
Eu sim me identifico bastante!!!
Beijocas linda!

Leslie M-B said...

Congratulations!